Pool attachments

One of those open 2 near the multi port is backwash right? The other one should say flow or have an arrow or something of that nature. It is the return to the pool. You can put a hose on the backwash side & run it out into your yard.
Also the sand # is approximate so just fill 2/3 to 3/4 of the way up. Kinda about where the lines are on it.
Ah! You are exactly right! I wasn’t even thinking about backwash. So that one probably already had the plug inserted out of the box.

Okay sounds good. So I got the attachments ordered and I covered the hole with my hand while my old man poured the video I watched covered the hole when he put water in y Idk thinking of it kinda retarded now that I 🤔 think 🤔 of it. So waiting for parts to come in and going to see where that gets me when. I appreciate all the help so far.... So now what do y'all use to keep water clean and crystal clear? All summer long? I have the hardest time. By the time I got it clear last year it was time to close it down lol just my luck....

It's a 22x52 so that would be 22 x 22 x 52 x 7.48?????
Oooh sorry. Forgot it was a circle. 11ft x 11ft x 3.14 x 4 (48 inch actual water depth) x 7.48 (gallons per cu ft) = 11,367.8 gallons. Call it 11.3k or 11.4K. Close enough.

So now what do y'all use to keep water clean and crystal clear? All summer long?
Well now, I'm so glad you asked. You need a reliable test kit first and foremost. Without a good test, just dip your finger in and taste it. You'll have about the same chance of getting it right. So order up a TF-100 from tftestkits.net. the speedstir is an awesome add too. It does all the mixing for you so you can focus on getting the drops right and properly counted.

From there with your results we will send you to get cyanuric acid (CYA), muriatic acid (MA), chlorine (bleach) and maybe baking soda. You plug your results into PoolMath (or download the free app)
It will tell you how much and of what to add. We will guide you as much as you need.

You will test and add daily at first, and probably for a while. You will eventually become one with your pool and can easily stretch testing every other day and sometimes every third day. But it takes time to get there. Its easy peasy until then.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.