Pool Almost Filled

Whoa...... been a while since I got to use this one. *cracks knuckles*

:nopic:

Welcome TJ !!!!

As you get along your new journey through the ABC's, step one is a reliable test kit. You can't trust anyone to have your best interests at heart. Sure the pool store is friendly but they exist solely to sell you stuff. You are a metric, not a customer.

Without a reliable, repeatable test kit, the rest of it really doesn't even matter. You might as well just go on back once a week and toss 3 random chemicals in the pool. You'll have similar results.

Anywho, we like Taylor drop based kits. The K-2006C is widely available online or the TF-100 (or 100pro / 100 pro salt) from tftestkits.net is custom tailored to the way we do it. See the differences here. Test Kits Compared the same stuff just different amounts.

*cracks knuckles*
LOL, Newdude

TJ, Newdude tells the truth about the importance of owner testing. ✅

I'm going to tell you that you'll have a pool in better condition all around if you STAY OUT OF POOL STORES!! 🚫
Our methods use the very same chemicals but you can buy them at Lowes, Home Depot, the grocery store, Wallyworld....

We'll teach you have to save cash and keep a sparkle in that water. Stick around, friend :)

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: Newdude
LOL, Newdude

TJ, Newdude tells the truth about the importance of owner testing. ✅

I'm going to tell you that you'll have a pool in better condition all around if you STAY OUT OF POOL STORES!! 🚫
Our methods use the very same chemicals but you can buy them at Lowes, Home Depot, the grocery store, Wallyworld....

We'll teach you have to save cash and keep a sparkle in that water. Stick around, friend :)

Maddie :flower:
Awesome. Thank you so much.

Whoa...... been a while since I got to use this one. *cracks knuckles*

:nopic:

Welcome TJ !!!!

As you get along your new journey through the ABC's, step one is a reliable test kit. You can't trust anyone to have your best interests at heart. Sure the pool store is friendly but they exist solely to sell you stuff. You are a metric, not a customer.

Without a reliable, repeatable test kit, the rest of it really doesn't even matter. You might as well just go on back once a week and toss 3 random chemicals in the pool. You'll have similar results.

Anywho, we like Taylor drop based kits. The K-2006C is widely available online or the TF-100 (or 100pro / 100 pro salt) from tftestkits.net is custom tailored to the way we do it. See the differences here. Test Kits Compared the same stuff just different amounts.
Thank you for the advice. I appreciate it.

Reactions: Newdude