polarity reverser

Achitophel

Oct 28, 2020
Brisbane Australia
What and where exactly is the unit that causes the polarity to change when calcium deposits build up on the plates in the cell.
My 4-year-old unit now requires manual cleaning periodically although still generating copious quantities of chlorine. I'd like to restore the self-cleaning facility unless this is going to cost an arm and a leg. I'm hoping that something can be inserted in the DC output circuit that can be set to revere polarity every 2 or 3 weeks.

It's normally built into the Saltwater Chlorine Generator.
Fill in your signature to show what equipment you have to help your questions getting answered.
Can you also post your water testing results?

Welcome to TFP :)

Most are built into the SWG that have been built in the last 5 to 10 years... Mine is 6 years old and it has it built in... Is there a set of lights that says polarity on your system?

It may be your CH has risen.... what are your latest test results and how are you testing? We should be able to figure out what is going on :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.