Polaris spraying my windows

Poiks

Bronze Supporter
Jun 22, 2019
McKinney, TX
Hi all,
We had a pool installed last year, and use a Polaris TL-200 pool cleaner. The tail pokes up out of the water periodically and sprays water around--no big deal except our windows are constantly spotty/dirty now. Any ideas how to keep the tail under water without hampering the effectiveness of the cleaner?

Does it have a screw where it connects to the tail to limit pressure? I had a 360 and it had a sprint loaded screw that blocked output to the tail
Also, could be too much pressure going to the cleaner, I think the wheel should turn around 30 RPM

The Polaris "Tail Sweep Pro" is a replacement tail end which prevents spraying. I have one and it works.

Reactions: Poiks
The Polaris "Tail Sweep Pro" is a replacement tail end which prevents spraying. I have one and it works.

Interesting, wonder if you could drill holes in the existing one? Can't remember what the end looked like

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.