Ferndale, MI
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I searched and found a few threads on the Quattro but wondering if more people have used it. I have a Polaris 380 now that I inherited with the house and have no idea how old it is but it takes a long time to clean the pool and every other year I end up taking it in and spending 100-200 to tune it up. So I have a booster pump and everything needed for a pressure side cleaner. we had been talking about getting a robot last year but just dealt with the 380 all season. this year we now have the option of the Quattro Sport. It's cheaper and works with what I have. Any reason to not go this route?

After LOTS of research, I bought the M600 from Margaret with Marina and love it! If your ceiling is $1000, you can get the Active 30i through them with Free Shipping for just under that amount! You have to call Margaret to get their best pricing!
I paid the same price for my M600 through her, as one of the local Maytronics Elite Dealers was charging for the Active 30i! She has GREAT pricing!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.