Polaris Pump Replacement.

If this pump is just powering a pressure side cleaner I'd ditch it all entirely and get a robot. A good robot will save you a TON of electricity to run and will do a far better job! And a good robot will brush the walls for you too!
Take a look at Maytronics online and check out the various threads here discussing them and how to find the cheapest prices.
All you have to have is an outlet within about 50-60' from the pool.

Maddie :flower:

I am considering the robot. I have looked at the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus. Any thoughts or suggestions?
I have that model that I bought from Amazon and generally, like it. I would give it 3.5 out of 5 stars since it does get stuck on the stairs on occasion. In hindsight, I would have bought a model that I could select "floor only" and I would have bought it though Marina Pool and Spa in Denver, Co since they come so highly recommended here.

How long did you get out of your PB-4 pump? Mine has been running for many years without a problem.

The PB4-60 is pretty inexpensive to replace at around $250.

Polaris has a new PB4SQ pump for their cleaners.

I just replaced my PB4-60 Motor about 2 months ago. Then my Polaris-380 crapped out and I said to heck with the whole thing, And bought a Dolphin S-200. The motor was pretty cheap, $100 I think. And about another $20-$30 in O-rings and seals. Rebuild took a couple of hours, but that included re-plumbing the pump with solid PVC to replace the hoses whose fittings had also crapped out. If you lived closer, I'd offer to sell it to you, but shipping would probably be cost prohibitive.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.