Polaris Alternative

Good points red-beard. We are calling this our forever home but we shall see...

Another appeal for me for Polaris line conversion to a return is the fact that the booster pump has sprung a leak and I’m not enamored with the idea of repairing/replacing it. Going to a robot eliminates yet another point of potential failure. I’ve already removed 2 pumps from the setup that were unnecessary and plumbed incorrectly. Feels good to have some more equipment pad real estate.

It’s crazy to me there are so many brand names for the exact same product. Sounds like a marketing department with too much time on its hands.

I had a Polaris 360 ( I think, worked off pool pump pressure ) and switched to a Pentair SE..Its day and night better.
I made this more of my crazy dog but shows how it scrubs the tile line

Reactions: jbird0215
I have the Triton PS Plus, which looks the same as above, except school bus yellow. It is the same as the S300i. It does excellent work. Far better at cleaning than my Polaris Pressure Side 280.

So after consulting with Margaret at Marina via email, I decided on the Pentair Warrior SI. The warranty was slightly better and comes with Bluetooth for an extra $50. Very seamless process. Thank you all for the wonderful feedback. Can’t wait to get my new toy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.