Polaris 360 pool sweep (Old style, I believe)

DMak

Mar 29, 2020
California
Hi all,
I have a pool sweep 360 older style in that it has a smaller drive wheel in between the two large ones on one side. I purchased a 360/380 factory tune-up kit and it has different wheels in the kit.
My wheels have gear teeth inside the large wheels and these do not. I stopped the process until i find out IF they are intending on upgrading my wheels to these newer style or did I get the incorrect kit?
One of my large wheel axle assemblies broke and I lost a wheel. Not a good thing watching it go around in circles....
Does anyone have input or ideas for me to proceed, send back the kit and purchase a different one, etc.?

Thanks
DMak

Are you sure it's a 360? Reason I am asking is I have used them for 15 years and always remember just the 2 large wheels on one side? It seemed I was rebuilding them every 2 or 3 years but I ran it all the time :(

If you decided to spend the money and can get a robot, I just swapped out my 360 and am glad I did

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.