***Plumbing advice needed ASAP (FG Install)***

uvavi8r

Gold Supporter
Aug 8, 2020
Falls Church, VA
The pool is going into the ground tomorrow (hopefully) and we are trying to make the plumbers life a bit easier. To keep him from having to work down in a hole, we were going to plumb the drains prior to setting the pool. Is this recommended (I thought I heard somewhere that it was not recommended b/c you could bump the piping when setting and cause a leak)? If so, is this configuration okay? I understand the vertical pipe might have to be cut down a bit because it is under the skimmer. I am using street 90s out of the drain. The main drain and skimmer are going to be separate lines to a 3-way valve. Thanks for the advice...
1623788202834.jpeg
1623788217384.jpeg

Yeah, I don't know if I can source it (schedule 80) by tomorrow morning...bad on me for not thinking about this sooner and asking.

We have a lot of room on that end...there is a 21 inch wide wall going there, so they will have pretty good clearance.

Reactions: mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.