Please Help-Green, Hazy Water and Zero Free Chlorine since 5/18/15 =-(

Okay, Pool is clear! getting vacuum and vacuuming tonight. Here are the counts and a pic - let me know what's next.
Thanks, Jen
FC= 22
CC= 0
CYA = around 55
http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww258/jenmazz/IMG_8180_zpss8cualqh.jpg
Ok, should I add 1 gallon and 3 cups per pool math?

10:25 PM - Ok, added 1 gallon and 3 cups. Didn't get to vacuum tonight - will have to do tomorrow.

Vacuumed tomorrow and keep FC up at SLAM level tomorrow. Then tomorrow night lets try a OLCT.

You will test your water just before the sun goes down and add bleach if needed. Then 1 hour later you will test again. Do not add bleach this time. Get up just before the sun or as the sun is rising and test water again.
You want your loss to be 1 ppm or less to pass the OLCT

Vacuumed tomorrow and keep FC up at SLAM level tomorrow. Then tomorrow night lets try a OLCT.

You will test your water just before the sun goes down and add bleach if needed. Then 1 hour later you will test again. Do not add bleach this time. Get up just before the sun or as the sun is rising and test water again.
You want your loss to be 1 ppm or less to pass the OLCT
thank you! Will do

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
if your CYA is actually 50, you only need to be at a FC of 20 for the SLAM.

Her CYA was at 80 due to pucks when she was out of town.

Jenn you are doing great!

- - - Updated - - -

counts:
FC = 30
CC = 0
CYA = 50
Adding 2 cups of bleach

Your CYA dropped to 50? Is this a typo? Unless you replace a lot of water the past couple days then it is still probably closer to 80. You are doing great. I am hoping you pass the OLCT tonight.

Oh...you...look so beautiful....tonight! (U2)
http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww258/jenmazz/IMG_8182_zpswb1ewsve.jpg
http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww258/jenmazz/IMG_8181_zpstvokanin.jpg
:D
Still getting there but couldn't have done it even this far w/o all of you!!!! THANK YOU :)
Looks great! Is it still slightly hazy? It is hard to tell from the pics. Definitely a huge improvemen from the beginning.

Remember to follow the OLCT process when you do OLCT tonight.

new counts:
FC=27.5
CC=0
CYA=50
And a little brown stuff on bottom - not sure yet if that is just what I wasn't able to get or if there is something else going on.

I thought we were staying in front of the issue by doing SLAM of 31 or 30. So if I stick with that, I need to add 43 oz of bleach. Then test in an hour, record and then test in the AM.
LMK if that isn't a good plan. I will also try to get more out with vacuum and add a skimmer sock to help.

new counts:
FC=27.5
CC=0
CYA=50
And a little brown stuff on bottom - not sure yet if that is just what I wasn't able to get or if there is something else going on.

I thought we were staying in front of the issue by doing SLAM of 31 or 30. So if I stick with that, I need to add 43 oz of bleach. Then test in an hour, record and then test in the AM.
LMK if that isn't a good plan. I will also try to get more out with vacuum and add a skimmer sock to help.

Sounds like a plan! Will be looking forward to your post in the morning. Don't get discouraged if you don't pass. You are close.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.