las vegas nv
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
On july 1 22 they will plaster my pool with pebble. They will acid wash pool and begin pool fill on July 2. Small pool 7600 gallons. Will be full by late July 2. Due to Holiday contractor will not be back till July 5th to turn equipment on and do start up. I am not happy with this and want pump on same day as fill. Contractor has done a good job so far. Tells me pool will be fine sitting full for a few days also will give it time to see if any meaningful water drop with pump off.. Should i push this issue or leave it alone I hate to ruin the relationship he has been a good contractor and we are happy. Welcome any input Thanks PS pool is in Las Vegas at least 100 daily

The pool is really only going to sit idle for 2 days. It is not a big deal if the pool gets filled sometime on the 2nd or 3rd and equipment gets started on the 5th..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.