Plaster dust/speck

old_monk

Mar 28, 2024
Raleigh
My pool plaster is about 8 weeks old now, see my other thread on 28 day startup I followed. About 10 days back I introduced the Polaris cleaner. Now I'm seeing some plaster specks in the deep end and robot is picking them up in every run (I can see blue stonescape tiny pebbles in it). Is that normal during initial months or am I doing something wrong?
PoolMath logs has full history since day 1, CSI has stayed mostly around 0 or slightly positive.

Take a breath & try to enjoy your new oasis. I know it’s scary that you have this big new expensive thing in your backyard to manage & that can feel overwhelming at times but we got you!
Most all pool mistakes/problems have a remedy so rest assured you’re doing all the right things & continue to ask if you’re not sure about something. 😊

Reactions: old_monk
Take a breath & try to enjoy your new oasis. I know it’s scary that you have this big new expensive thing in your backyard to manage & that can feel overwhelming at times but we got you!
Most all pool mistakes/problems have a remedy so rest assured you’re doing all the right things & continue to ask if you’re not sure about something. 😊
Thanks, we are certainly enjoying it. Thanks to TFP, feeling good about managing the water chemistry.
The two robots are doing an awesome job of keeping it crystal clear and I don't have to spend any time on manual cleaning anymore.

Reactions: Mdragger88