Pictures of My Pool!!

primetime

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 28, 2008
Sinking Spring, PA
I am finally getting around to posting pictures of my pool. Thanks to everyone here at TFP for all the help and answering all my questions!

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated!!

I am including a close up of my drain in 8 1/2 feet of water. I think this is pretty clear but I would like your feedback!

At the time of these pictures my readings were: FC 5.5, CC 0.0, Akl 110 (I am working on getting it to 80), pH 7.2, CYA 50 (on my way to 70), Calcium 300, Phosphates 0 Borates 35

Attachments

primetime

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 28, 2008
Sinking Spring, PA
geekgranny said:
All planning a new pool. See the room for loungers? That's what we all wish for but many of us don't have. Great planning. :whoot:

gg=alice

We added the extra pavers right before they started putting them in. It was well worth the extra cost!

Lana537

LifeTime Supporter
May 16, 2009
The Triangle, NC
Wow! Primetime!

Is that Belgard Mega Arbel I see around your pool? It looks just wonderful! You chose a perfect color paver to go with the PebbleSheen blue. Just yummy!

Wishing you many years of enjoyment~~

Lana

primetime

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 28, 2008
Sinking Spring, PA
Lana537 said:
Wow! Primetime!

Is that Belgard Mega Arbel I see around your pool? It looks just wonderful! You chose a perfect color paver to go with the PebbleSheen blue. Just yummy!

Wishing you many years of enjoyment~~

Lana

You know your pavers! They really work well when you have a big area to cover. Thanks for the kind words!

Thread starter Other Threads of Interest Forum Replies Date
AndyTN Test Track 2
CaptainCannonball About Trouble Free Pool 8
K Under Construction 25

Other Threads of Interest