Photo- Wet Edge Primera Stone Azure Treasure

Apr 30, 2016
Dallas, TX
IMG_1142.jpg
Hi all, just adding a photo of Wet Edge Primera Stone Azure Treasure if anyone is thinking about this pool finish. It just got done last week. We like it a lot and it is very smooth. We agonized over pool finishes for a long time and it's always a challenge finding photos, so maybe this will help someone. It WAS a $4500 upgrade however. Still more work to do on the travertine deck and raised planters. We are in the Dallas Ft. Worth area where Wet Edge does't seem as common- at least for our PB. Good luck with everyone on their pool builds.

• Love
Reactions: wendro01
Thanks for sharing. Very nice color. Great contrast with the light travertine. How deep is that section of the pool in the photo? And what was the upgrade cost compared to? Standard plaster or a quartz product like diamond brite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our pool is play pool depth- around 5.5-6 ft at the deepest. The photo is around 5 ft. The $4500 upgrade was from Noble Tile Designer Series plaster which is quartz I believe. We are going to have the travertine sealed and enhanced. I like the way it looks when it's wet. We have the Harvest Blend travertine, so it has a lot of warm tan/orange/copper/ivory that I like. I like bright and bold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

View attachment 55218
Hi all, just adding a photo of Wet Edge Primera Stone Azure Treasure if anyone is thinking about this pool finish. It just got done last week. We like it a lot and it is very smooth. We agonized over pool finishes for a long time and it's always a challenge finding photos, so maybe this will help someone. It WAS a $4500 upgrade however. Still more work to do on the travertine deck and raised planters. We are in the Dallas Ft. Worth area where Wet Edge does't seem as common- at least for our PB. Good luck with everyone on their pool builds.

View attachment 55218
Hello,
I am about to make a decision on Wet Edge Primera Stone Azure Treasure , just wondering how it's holding up and how you like it so far! I'm also in the Dallas Ft.Worth area as well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.