Silver Supporter
Dec 20, 2015
Arnold md.
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Is anyone else’s ph steady most of the week? I adjusted my chemicals properly and have good numbers all around. My TA is 75 and my ph is 7.6 and has held steady for about a week now. I don’t think I have ever had my ph so steady. Is this normal. Lol

I shouldn’t complain but I thought after this rain I would see some change.

Kind of neat following methods that makes the water more stable, rather than methods designed to destabilize the water and require constant attention (and chemical purchases), isn't it? ?

Reactions: vbertone
My pH stays steady for a very long time. I haven’t had to add acid in months. Where I live, we get a heavy rain almost once a month or so. The heavy rain is usually enough to drop my pH. Then it steadily creeps up over the next month or so, then I get another heavy rain and it knocks the pH down again. I guess you can say Mother Nature helps me keep my ph balanced.

I've been 7.6-7.7 for more than 2 weeks. The only reason it was out of that range previous was that I was trying to lower TA.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.