pH sensor for EasyTouch

bwoodworth

Feb 5, 2020
Sacramento
I have a Pentair EasyTouch controller and I was wondering if it is possible to connect a pH sensor to that controller. I don't want to do any actual chemical automation so I don't want to get the IntelliChem just to monitor the pH. Is that possible?

BWW,

Welcome to TFP... A great place to learn how to take care of your pool...

There are no direct inputs to the EasyTouch for pH or Chlorine levels.. and almost anything else.. :(

In the big picture they are just not needed.. If you test your pool water once a week, you can maintain pretty good control over things without any electronics involved.

If you are still going to the pool store for chemical readings, then that is a different story altogether... :mrgreen:

Thanks,

Jim R.

As Jim mentioned, I have been using the Waterguru system for a couple of months and have been happy with it. There is another user here that also uses it (I would have to search for it) as well. The numbers it gives me (FC and PH) have been spot on and has made maintaining the pool even easier than it was with TFP.

Thanks. It looks like it is cloud based without a open API. I really don't want to rely on the company staying in business to make sure it works and I would want to integrate it into my existing home automation system which it can't do without an open API.

Thanks for the reply. I may have to look into a DIY pH sensor to get what I am after.

As Jim mentioned, I have been using the Waterguru system for a couple of months and have been happy with it. There is another user here that also uses it (I would have to search for it) as well. The numbers it gives me (FC and PH) have been spot on and has made maintaining the pool even easier than it was with TFP.

I bought one because of you, never knew it existed until you mentioned it. I believe it will do exactly what I need.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.