Petaluma pool needs water balanced.

So things are looking better, They have been watering the plants with pool water and Matt ran the hose overnight in the pool. The pool has an overflow drain so the extra water just goes away without flooding the yard. When I tested CYA yesterday with the dilution method I got 80 / 90, better than 140. The new target for cl is now 7 opposed to 17. My thought is he now needs approx 1 quart per day of 12.5% cl to keep at approx 7 ppm. The test I took were CL 7.0, CC.5, TC 7.5, PH 7.5, CYA 80/90. He's going to get a water test done to see how much copper is still in there, I'm sure it is reduced now but prob still high. As far as I can tell from looking the max amount of copper should be between .3 and .5 ppm, correct me if I'm wrong there. I think that after another night of the hose in the pool cya will be in line (water bill may be out of line), then hopefully one of the CUlator packs will be able to get the remaining copper out.

I did get an email from one of the RO people but all they said was we are out of they're service area.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.