Southern Pines, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair iChlor 15
Raise your FC to at least 6 ppm with liquid chlorine now.

What SWCG do you have? You can use Poolmath to see what FC it generates based on your % setting and pump run time.
Is there the ability to put in the percentage you are running your SWG at. I see the magnifying glass but when I pick ichor 15 it just defaults to .6 lbs per 24hours. I assume this is at 100% so you need to do the manual calculation yourself? it would be cool if they let you put in your output percentage.

If you have an iChlor in a 15K pool, you will have to run it at 100% almost all the time. It is way too small for your pool.

We always recommend a cell that is at least 2 X the volume of the pool.

This is because the cell is rated when running at 100% for 24 hours.

Thanks,

Jim R.

If you have an iChlor in a 15K pool, you will have to run it at 100% almost all the time. It is way too small for your pool.

We always recommend a cell that is at least 2 X the volume of the pool.

This is because the cell is rated when running at 100% for 24 hours.

Thanks,

Jim R.
Well unfortunately I’m only renting the house so I won’t be replacing it. May just have to run it at 100%. I’m going to see what my average loss is over 4-5 days and see what I can do.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.