Mar 6, 2018
Mesa
Newly installed. All new Pentair Intelliflo VSF, Screenlogic, Easytouch. The clock has never kept time. I can reset the clock at the panel, on my Andoid phone, my PC and my iPad. No problem resetting it, but why won't it keep time? It loses 10-12 hours every day. Any suggestions before I call Pentair?

M,

If all new, why not have your pool builder fix it?? Or call Pentair, whatever works for you.. It should just work, as far as I know there is no trick to it..

Since it is new, and just to make sure you know... Your "lite" version of the EasyTouch will only support 4 programs or schedules, including any egg-timers.. I only say that because ScreenLogic will allow you to enter a bazillion schedules.. They will just not work... :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thank you for responding. I only have a pool, cleaner, waterfall and light. The only schedule I have set up turns the pool and cleaner on at night.
I did contact my pool builder. He came and fixed another issue I had and said he would schedule a Pentair rep to come out for the clock issue.
Haven't heard from him since. This has become a pattern with him and I'm tired of it.
I emailed back and forth a few times with a Pentair rep but nothing he suggested fixed it and he told me to call Pentair instead, which I will do.
I'm surprised no one else has run into this issue.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.