Pentair won't keep time.

MesaRita

Mar 6, 2018
Mesa
Newly installed. All new Pentair Intelliflo VSF, Screenlogic, Easytouch. The clock has never kept time. I can reset the clock at the panel, on my Andoid phone, my PC and my iPad. No problem resetting it, but why won't it keep time? It loses 10-12 hours every day. Any suggestions before I call Pentair?

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
M,

If all new, why not have your pool builder fix it?? Or call Pentair, whatever works for you.. It should just work, as far as I know there is no trick to it..

Since it is new, and just to make sure you know... Your "lite" version of the EasyTouch will only support 4 programs or schedules, including any egg-timers.. I only say that because ScreenLogic will allow you to enter a bazillion schedules.. They will just not work... :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Jim R.

MesaRita

Mar 6, 2018
Mesa
Thank you for responding. I only have a pool, cleaner, waterfall and light. The only schedule I have set up turns the pool and cleaner on at night.
I did contact my pool builder. He came and fixed another issue I had and said he would schedule a Pentair rep to come out for the clock issue.
Haven't heard from him since. This has become a pattern with him and I'm tired of it.
I emailed back and forth a few times with a Pentair rep but nothing he suggested fixed it and he told me to call Pentair instead, which I will do.
I'm surprised no one else has run into this issue.