Pentair WHISPERFLO High Speed Pump not on after pool opening/Skimmers have no suction

Hi Herman, I am out of town but will get more pics tomorrow. Thanks for your help. Much appreciated!
Hi Herman, just wanted to let you know that I got the deck jets working. Sorry for the late response, but work got really busy for me over the last month. Thanks again for all your help and patience with my issues. I'm learning!
Have a great weekend!
Eddie

Reactions: HermanTX
Hi Herman, just wanted to let you know that I got the deck jets working. Sorry for the late response, but work got really busy for me over the last month. Thanks again for all your help and patience with my issues. I'm learning!
Have a great weekend!
Eddie
That is the goal - to have it all working and understand what controls which feature. Good Luck and feel free to always ask if you are in doubt or just need to check your logic. Pool ownership is always a learning curve. :cool:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.