Gold Supporter
May 11, 2020
San Antonio, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Thank you to everyone for the information on here. Had a Polaris as part of the contract with the PB, but decided to take the credit and order my own robot. Ordered from Marina in Colorado at a great price!

Of all things, my initial hesitation was around the electrical aspect. I thought I wanted simpler, but the more research I did the more compelling the robot became.

I have the same robot, which I bought just a few weeks ago. It makes life so much easier, and I really like how it's independent of the pool pump.

I have a larger pool, so I end up running it twice each time (2 hours each), and it doesn't always cover 100% of the floor. But it's still so much easier than brushing the floor.

Reactions: Sotex
I have the same robot, which I bought just a few weeks ago. It makes life so much easier, and I really like how it's independent of the pool pump.

I have a larger pool, so I end up running it twice each time (2 hours each), and it doesn't always cover 100% of the floor. But it's still so much easier than brushing the floor.

PB told me to wait before using it (30 days?). Not sure why though. Regardless, looking forward to using it!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.