Pentair Shortage?

Pools1801

Sep 23, 2019
Dallas
Hi Everyone,

I have been a reader here for a little while and I am planning a pool renovation right now. I have been talking to a few pool companies and one of them mentioned that Pentair has been having equipment shortages. I am not sure how true that is so I wanted to ask if anyone else has seen an issue, particularly with IntelliCenter Systems.

It was just a blanket statement by the PB. I am suspicious that it was a ploy to get me to buy Jandy instead of Pentair.

I saw the same thing on Polytec so I contacted another PB that we are evaluating and he said that he found "1" of the 5PS systems. So there maybe some truth to the shortage. He also mentioned that there weren't any Pentair Heaters available in the Dallas.

Give the folks at Polytec a call and ask them, they'd probably be able to give you an update on when items you're looking at will be back in stock and let you know if there's a general shortage. Good luck with your pool build/renovation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.