Oct 3, 2010
Cypress, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi all,
I'm having a problem connecting from remote to my Screenlogic. I can connect on wifi with no issues.

When I try to connect remotely it says "ERROR: Cannot connect. Error #60 in connect(): A transmission timeout occurs during a read attempt"

For what it's worth, I can't connect to the Demo server either.

I tried making sure my phone's VPN is off.

I have port 80 and 443 forwarded on my ISP router to the protocol adapter.

What am I missing?

Where were you told to setup port forwarding to the PA?

There is no need for port forwarding on your router. The ET panel will keep the port connection open if it can connect to the Pentair server.

What router do you have?

Are you running any firewalls on your network?

I have not been able to connect remotely today either. I wonder if there is an issue with Pentair.

Where were you told to setup port forwarding to the PA?

There is no need for port forwarding on your router. The ET panel will keep the port connection open if it can connect to the Pentair server.

What router do you have?

Are you running any firewalls on your network?
Just from internet searches, might've even been an old post from this site's forums, i'd have to search again, but it's good to know it's not required at least!

So it just sits at "Connecting to Relay Server at 69.94.xx.xx:7576 (it actually shows a valid IP, I just didn't know if it was mine so wanted to filter it lol)

My router is from AT&T, it's an ARRIS BGW210-700. I just tried disabling the packet filtering completely and it didn't help. The protocol adapter is connected directly to one of the 5 LAN ports on it. It's worked fine over wifi for years, just now getting around to trying remotely for the first time.

Last edited:
Anyone? I am still struggling. Still stuck at "Connecting to Relay Server at 69:94:nn:nn:7576" I'm guessing some filtering on my AT&T router but still not finding anything else to turn off on it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.