Pentair ScreenLogic Alternatives

gnvdude

Apr 19, 2020
Gainesville, FL
Well my screenlogic interface lan port is dead. Link light won't even go on on my hub.

So what are my options for repair? is there an alternative (non-pentiar) option?

I was running home assistant with screenlogic integration service posting to mqtt broker along with typical iphone app.

I have a hard time paying $400 for their junk technology worth only $5. Not sure of what my alternatives are for easy automation integration. I have the parts for a RPi and a 485 usb dongle setup but I really don't want to get that deep when the basic mqtt automation integration with screenlogic and home assistant worked great for my needs. My setup is intelli panel, chorlinator, heat pump and some water feature valves, and lights.

TIA

Attachments

• IMG_1188.jpg
    IMG_1188.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1189.jpg
    IMG_1189.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1191.jpg
    IMG_1191.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 8
So I’ve always had the ScreenLogic working. Now that it’s blown out. How do I control things from the intellicenter?
I’m really lost on controlling my automatic programs.
Wish I didn’t have to buy a new $500 ScreenLogic worth $5 to control this Crud.I’ve never managed through the panel

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.