Pentair Pump turning off

Jun 25, 2017
DFW, TX
Just had pool redone with automation and when I turn on pump at night before a freeze it seems to turn off after 12 hrs. Sounds like using the Screenlogic app is the same as hitting the button on the Easy Touch that turns on pump for 12 hrs. (not sure which button). So to keep pump running longer I need to set schedule? I’d rather set schedule than use the freeze mode, since it alternates between pool and spa modes too frequently since I have system set to “pump off when valves operate”. Any other options?

i,

If you look in ScreenLogic, under Settings, you will find have a tab called Egg-timer... the egg timer has a default of 12 hours. Anytime you Manually turn something on, it will run for whatever the egg timer is set for.. You can reduce the egg timer so that it runs for a shorter period of time, or you can increase the egg timer to run longer. You can also set the egg timer to "don't stop".

full

You don't have to use the freeze mode, your can just shut it off if you wish. Just uncheck the "on with freeze box"..

full

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: Veccster
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.