Pentair pump keeps shutting off

platon20

Bronze Supporter
Oct 13, 2016
DFW/Texas
I have a 3 year old Pentair.

When I put it into service mode, it's supposed to make the pool run only off the panel controls, so if I turn the pump on it's supposed to stay on 24/7 until I push the button to turn it off.

However, when in service mode, the pump runs for about 8-12 hours. When I check it in the morning, the pump is off and the screen says 0 RPM. The preset button controls are 1500, 2000, 2500, and 3500 RPM. It doesn't matter which one I push, the pump runs for several hours and then shuts down to zero. There is no error message like SVRS or anything like that. I have to manually turn it back on every time.

Is there some kind of automatic time out that happens after the pump has been running in service mode? Like I said it will only go 8-12 hours before shutting down and I'm tired of having to turn it on manually every single morning.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.