Sep 10, 2019
Houston, TX
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I am starting to have lighting issues and need to replace lights. I started with 4ea GloBrites. One initially went bad and I replaced with an adapter and a Microbrite. Total cost was about $650.

Now, 2 more have gone and I received a quote of over $1700. I have purchased these from my PB at his cost and I do the work, but now this seems crazy.

I have seen on here that others have used Florida Sunseekers possibly. Other option is to buy Microbrites off the internet where I see them for $450.

Thoughts or recommendations?

I am starting to have lighting issues and need to replace lights. I started with 4ea GloBrites. One initially went bad and I replaced with an adapter and a Microbrite. Total cost was about $650.

Now, 2 more have gone and I received a quote of over $1700. I have purchased these from my PB at his cost and I do the work, but now this seems crazy.

I have seen on here that others have used Florida Sunseekers possibly. Other option is to buy Microbrites off the internet where I see them for $450.

Thoughts or recommendations?
You may want to read through and follow this recent discussion with lights from Sunseeker.

You may want to read through and follow this recent discussion with lights from Sunseeker.
Well....Crud. Thanks for the info! Guess I dont have much choice.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.