Tipp City Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I'm getting ready to have my pool installed with 2 IntelliBrite 120v Color LED fixtures and 2 MicroBrite 12v Color LED. I'm attempting to test them now to ensure they work prior to install. I have no problem with the two 120v fixtures. I can connect them and toggle power to successfully change the mode.

The 12v MicroBrites however are not behaving the same. If I connect them to a 12v power supply, they cycle, red, green, blue, white and then off... indefinitely. If I toggle power to them (and wait several seconds), it repeats this behavior. (RGBW then off). If I cycle power quickly, I get no response at all (they just stay off). I've only done this for very short durations since they are out of water. I intend to get an intellicenter to control them once they become available, but until then, my plan is to operate off a switch.

It just seems like I'm missing something obvious, but I'd like to verify they work as expected prior to installing them.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

I would be very careful operating the Microbites not in the water. They overheat very rapidly.

The transformer will work off the switch and you turn on/off the switch to change colors.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.