Pentair Microbrite light colors

wptpool

Gold Supporter
Sep 2, 2019
Westport, MA
Hi, does anyone know of a way to a set fixed color for the Pentair Microbrites other than the 5 preset fixed colors it comes with?
In its party modes we see some colors that we'd like to adopt as a fixed color.

Alternatively we'd like to set up a new party mode with a couple colors we like.

Is any of this possible?

Thank you!

See if this thread describes what you are looking for…

Reactions: wptpool
Just to clarify, you can hold and recall just one color in a light show that you want as your favorite. You won’t be able to “snapshot” multiple colors for future use.

Which is a shame because some of the blue and orange/yellow shades look quite stunning in our pool.

Thank you for the clarification!
So if I understand correctly, using Intellicenter, I can snapshot any 1 color that I see on my Microbrites while watching Party Mode. Have I got that right?
And where exactly can I do this from? the main Intellicenter panel? The iOS app? Or do I need to buy one of their dedicated Color Sync Controllers?
Thank you!

Last edited:
You can do it from the web version or from the iOS app (likely easier from the app when your near your pool).

Just go open all, go to lights, select your color mode and you’ll see the hold and recall buttons.

If I am not mistaken, HOLD is the 13 on/off cycles and RECALL is the 14 on/off cycles you need to “freeze” a specific color. @MyAZPool can you confirm?

You can do it from the web version or from the iOS app (likely easier from the app when your near your pool).

Just go open all, go to lights, select your color mode and you’ll see the hold and recall buttons.

If I am not mistaken, HOLD is the 13 on/off cycles and RECALL is the 14 on/off cycles you need to “freeze” a specific color. @MyAZPool can you confirm?
@Candurin
Yes Sir, that's the correct procedure.
However, I might note that "capturing" or "freezing" just the right shade of color seems to work better when performing that procedure from the touchpanel rather than from a device (provided you can see the pool from the OCP). There is no "lag" from the touchpanel where there might be from a mobile or desktop device.
r.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.