pentair mastertemp 400 service system

prasadkm0204

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 23, 2015
Santa Clara,CA
so i turned on the spa (to check if temperature sensor is working posted in another thread ). if turned on a for a bit and stopped with service system. i tried again after sometime and it did not turn on but continued showing the service system light on. )

looks like not so pleasant start this season ( sensor, leak and now this ).

Attachments

• IMG_6819.jpeg
    IMG_6819.jpeg
    486.5 KB · Views: 12
I haven’t started full on troubleshooting yet. I’ll do this maybe over the next-to-next weekend or as time permits. (tired and happy that 2 of the 3 issues are resolved as of now hopefully).

The gas valve is open and has always been open. The panel is in a not so easy to reach. I opened on the accessible side but there is nothing much on that side.

I’ll read up more on the 2 pointers that you folks have mentioned.

Attachments

• IMG_6809.jpeg
    IMG_6809.jpeg
    628.3 KB · Views: 6
Like James mentioned, Service System is named such to insinuate something in your system is problematic, vs Service Heater which indicates a fault detected in the heater.

Start with your flow. Ensure pump RPM is set high enough and your filter PSI is within 10 of your baseline (new filter reading).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.