Pentair Master MasterTemp 128 r=5 Code

Now don't I feel STOOPID!

The way this was plumbed you have to step over the gas line (rigid pipe at least) to get to the Jandy Control Panel. Apparently I recently nudged the gas shut off valve to a half closed position so it was probably getting insufficient gas to ignite. At any rate, problem solved for now and something else for which to be on the watch.

Gas valve turned off a lot. And when I ask if the gas is on I always get an Of course reply. Check the gas line was going to be my next suggestion after the blower.

:goodjob:

Probably need to consider moving or redoing the gas line if the valve is in a position like that where it can easily be bumped into.

Probably need to consider moving or redoing the gas line if the valve is in a position like that where it can easily be bumped into.

Anytime you want to come over and do that is good by me! In the meantime I'll just be aware of it.. This is the first time it has ever happened BTW.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.