Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Hello all, I am in the pool building process and today the PB called me to let me know that they are no longer installing Magic Bowls because of issues. They are in our contract so I don’t think they can really tell me no at this point and after some discussion he agreed to reach out to his Pentair rep and get more details. PB claims Pentair is not warrantying the Magic Bowls, but I imagine the issue is more that they don’t want to deal with it or possibly something with the PB using Jandy equipment and automation to control a Pentair product.
Had anyone had any issues with their Magic Bowls? Or issues getting Pentair to warranty anything? I think I can push the issue and have them install the Magic Bowls but if they are going to cause a lot of headaches, maybe a different solution would be better.

Get one of these :)

Get one of these :)

Ha! I did look at fire or fire/water bowls but I’ve already stretched my pool budget about as far as I can go. The Bobe ones look great too.
On a side note, the PB let me know yesterday that it wouldn’t be a problem. I suspect that they are a pain to install and they were having trouble getting someone to do it. When I didn’t just accept no as an answer it probably made them re-evaluate what would be a bigger headache; trying to find someone to install the bowls or trying to deal with getting out of a contract.

Reactions: cowboycasey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.