St Augustine, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Is there ANY way possible, be it a hack, add-on or any other way, to choose a color on Pentair lights, other than the 5 color that are in the app?

If you use any of the 6 mood presets, clearly there are colors and blends there that I see, but no way of selecting them.

74989FD3-621F-4D10-9770-77A5851E0AE8.jpeg

Thanks in advance.

How is this useful or helpful?
I want to see if anyone comes out of the woodwork with a hack.

None have ever been posted here and I think if anyone did it they would show it off. But you never know.

Any hack would have to be on the IntelliBrite board in the light fixture and basically redesign the LED control logic. That is not simple.

I don’t know what type of hack you are expecting. It is not going to be done externally through the light control wires.

I’m obviously not familiar with any of this, but thought there may be some trick. The mood settings have some great colors that I would love to get the pool to stay on. Who knows, but definitely not me.

Is there ANY way possible, be it a hack, add-on or any other way, to choose a color on Pentair lights, other than the 5 color that are in the app?

Yes. Run a lightshow (e.g. "Romance"), and when it transitions to a color you like, select "SAVE". To display that color constantly, select "RECALL".

Reactions: Cayman
Yes. Run a lightshow (e.g. "Romance"), and when it transitions to a color you like, select "SAVE". To display that color constantly, select "RECALL".

Thanks! If this works I’ll be happier than pig in… well you know.

I’ll try it tonight. Thank you.

Worked like a champ. Although I never had to hit recall. I clicked Save… the lights went out for about 15 seconds then came back on that color.

Thanks a million!

Reactions: Turbo1Ton
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.