Pentair IntelliTouch i7 +3 w/ ScreenLogic - Rogue Schedules

omayhemo

Jun 4, 2020
Texas
Hello TFP,

Recently had my pool completed and I'm learning all the things, bear with my noobishness please.
I have an IntelliTouch i7 +3 with ScreenLogic. From the moment I got it up and running, there were already two schedules assigned.

1591302359999.png

If I delete these schedules, they come back within about 20 minutes (give or take). It's driving me nuts. I had a pool tech come out and they couldn't get rid of them. I called Pentair support and he instructed me to delete them and then push the reset button on the control panel. That didn't work. He then told me that I need to factory reset the system and re-setup from scratch. But I don't have an Indoor Control Panel, just ScreenLogic. Pentair Support said I couldn't setup the system from scratch with just ScreenLogic.

Any advice on how I can permanently delete these two schedules, would be greatly appreciated.

O,

Does your system have the little 3" display at the main box?

I had a similar issue and the only way to fix it was to do the factory reset... you have to clear out what is already in memory..

Have you tried to modify what is there to see if that sticks??

Let's see if Tom knows how to delete the memory at the board level... Calling @ogdento

Wait!! If this is a new pool, why is your pool builder not fixing it under warranty???

Thanks,

Jim R.

No 3" display, just LEDs.
Pentair support said I cannot factory reset without an Indoor Panel, but I only have ScreenLogic.
I have modified them, deleted them, nothing sticks.

It's a new pool, yes I've been trying to get them to fix it, but they haven't a clue how to do it and I'm out of patience waiting for them.

O,

Your pool builder needs to either replace the main circuit card, or bring out a Pentair panel and connect it to your system so they can do a factory reset.

I guess I don't fully understand... When I had an issue, my pool builder called Pentair, and they had a tech out to my place, with the part, within a day or two..

Your pool builder should be handling all of this. That is why he charged you double his cost for the equipment.. His job is to handle warranty issues.

Thanks,

Jim R.

you don't need an indoor panel to clear the eeprom on the outdoor board... look up "Erasing the system memory" in the manual (download a pdf from pentair if you don't have one). I don't have it on this machine, otherwise I'd paste the steps for you ;)
You can skip the later steps dealing with the indoor panel.

I will add that doing their outdoor erase procedure is a bit tricky... you have to press reset, wait a second or two, then button 5, wait a second or two, then button 1 - if you don't wait long enough you won't see the flash patterns they're talking about.

Tom

O,

ScreenLogic should not be affected..

You will have to reprogram everything.. As an example.. If Aux 1 is set up for your light and is named "Lights" and have a Function of "IntelliBrite".. that will all be gone.. Circuit Names and Function will reset to their default names..

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.