Pentair Intellitouch Firmware Update

JonRoddick

In The Industry
Oct 27, 2023
Santa Cruz, CA
Hi Everyone, attempting to update firmware on an Intellitouch Mobi 2 520906. It presently holds v1.17. I've been able to update the indoor remote panel and outdoor control panel to 1.19 however unable to get the Mobi to update. I have tried it powered and unpowered. Erased memory on the unit. I'm thinking that this may have something to do with the RF antennae/wireless link. I have had success with a past Mobi on another system - took it home left it unpowered for a few days then updated it. This one however is being resistent. Pentair tech support wasn't helpful. Any thoughts out there?

Hey sorry, didn't see this...
The mobi is tricky, make sure you have a charged battery, and then hold down the power button for the duration that the update is running. one hand holds the power button while the other hits return on your computer (or presses the program button or whatever you're doing).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.