Pentair Intellipool 5.06 with new Intelliflo 3 problems

Beolink

Aug 9, 2023
täby
Hi,
A new Intelliflo 3 pump was acquired for a Intellipool automation system.
The pump seems to communicate with the Intellipool system but not entirely.
While the pump indicates with a magenta led that it is being controlled by an automation system, it seems to alternate between yellow "idle" status and flashing green "priming" status. The Intellipool system indicates that an Intelliflo pump has been connected but displays 0rpm although the pump is running at max rpm during priming. This goes on for more than an hour or until interrupted. The intellipool system firmware has been upgraded to the latest available (5.06) firmware. When running the Intelliflo pump in standalone mode and controlled via bluetooth or the pumps built in timer program, the pump is working perfectly and doesnt cycle between idle and priming.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
//Andy

Beo,

While we wait for one of our IntelliFlo3 members to chime in, could I get you to show us a couple of pics of your IntelliPool system.

Not sure if you mean IntelliCenter or not.. It could be that you have products that we do not.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Looking at the intellipool directions , it appears to be most like an intelliconnect on steroids lol. By chance is there more than 1 intelliflo pump on the rs485 bus and if so have they been properly addresssed from the pump keypad or software?

Intellipool: Yes, it´s quite nifty. It however quite expensive.

Multiple pumps: No, I only have one pump and it´s adressed "00"
There is no configuration of the pump (except different rpms for different purposes) in the Intellipool.
The pump is however auto detected "Shows up as Intelliflo" when connected. I could ofcourse change the ID in the Pump itself, but as it is detected I dont think that is the issue.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.