Pentair Intelliflo vs Jandy epump?

I'm weighing options to replace single speed Hayward to save energy. Pool guy recommended Jandy ePump 2.7 HP with Aqualink (IQ904 bundle), but another shop recommended Jandy VS PlusHP 2.7 HP DV2A with iQPUMP01 controller. I have an spa with ancient valve that we don't want to fix yet. Also, thinking about installing pool solar in about 18 months. George2269, what were factors you went with ePump?

I'm weighing options to replace single speed Hayward to save energy. Pool guy recommended Jandy ePump 2.7 HP with Aqualink (IQ904 bundle), but another shop recommended Jandy VS PlusHP 2.7 HP DV2A with iQPUMP01 controller. I have an spa with ancient valve that we don't want to fix yet. Also, thinking about installing pool solar in about 18 months. George2269, what were factors you went with ePump?
Honestly since I have the Aqualink system it is what my pool guy recommended. I have the onetouch inside so not sure for me if the iqpump controller makes sense, so far the pump is good.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.