Pentair IntelliFlo 2 VST error codes

Hi,
I installed a brand new pump. A Pentair IntelliFlo 2 VST. When I give it power I immediately get the following error:

F90052
ALARM!
Power Out/OFF

Does anyone knows what this means? The pump is brand new and never used.
Thanks
--Jason

Attachments

• IMG_1620.jpg
    IMG_1620.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 45
pc,

Welcome to TFP.. A Great resource for all new pump owners... :shark:

The manual says...

"Power Out/OFF
The incoming supply voltage is less than required."

Have you actually measured the input voltage? If your input voltage is 220 volts, then I would suspect a pump electronics failure.

If you are trying to power this pump with 120 volts, it can't be done.

Thanks,

Jim R.

- - - Updated - - -

I also suppose that if you are using too small of a gage wiring going to the pump you might end up with not enough voltage at the pump during start up... Or, if the circuit breaker feeding the pump has some internal resistance you could also have too little voltage at the pump when it is trying to run...

Yup. I figured it out. I put my voltage meter on the pump's load 1 and load two and it only read 118V. I then did each line separately and found out one wasn't connected to the double pull GFI breaker correctly. UGH. Thanks for the quick response. I was imagining the WORST... like voltage drop from the house... which would involve running another but thicker wire 500 feet!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.