Pentair IntelliCenter Review and Information

Turbo1Ton

Gold Supporter
Dec 26, 2019
NE Oklahoma
But they do at least want it to operate the way it was designed and then "set it and forget it" (sorry George Foreman for steeling your line).
That was the Ron Popeil Showtime Rotisserie! :LOL:

But I understood what you meant!

Well, I applaud Pentair for getting an end user involved. I know the company I work for, our best relationships and most productive development comes out of our group that deals directly with the end users. The end users find ways to use the equipment that the designers can sometimes never imagine!

That is super frustrating about the Intellivalves. Glad I went ahead and replumbed my equipment to do what I want, rather than waiting on the update. Although I was not really certain that the update would do what I needed, it sounded as if it might have.

Good luck and I know you will keep us posted!

--Jeff

MyAZPool

Gold Supporter
Jul 3, 2018
Arizona
Jeff,
That was the Ron Popeil Showtime Rotisserie! :LOL:
Really? Huh.. Just goes to show ya... :)

Well, I applaud Pentair for getting an end user involved. I know the company I work for, our best relationships and most productive development comes out of our group that deals directly with the end users. The end users find ways to use the equipment that the designers can sometimes never imagine!

That is super frustrating about the Intellivalves. Glad I went ahead and replumbed my equipment to do what I want, rather than waiting on the update. Although I was not really certain that the update would do what I needed, it sounded as if it might have.

Good luck and I know you will keep us posted!

--Jeff
Yea, I thought that when we discussed us working together to resolve some of those issues, that Pentair was really trying hard to "make good" on some of this. We both agreed that their little "test setup" they have is not very indicative of a "real world" setup. Yes, they can learn a lot from the real users.

I couldn't agree more regarding the IntelliValves. My pool on the other hand, is plumbed exactly in such a way, as to take advantage of the 5 preset positions that the IntelliValves being on the bus would afford. Maybe through my collaborations, I can try to talk them into moving a little faster in the timeline to get that done. I doubt it though.
Thanks and be safe.
r.