Pentair Intelibrite

Jun 22, 2016
FL
I've noticed since our refinish that our lights were not as bright in our pool as the original build. I thought it was the black stones added to the finish that was cutting the light but when I looked closer at the light lens itself, the "W" on the lens is in the 12 o'clock position. Can anyone confirm that this means the lights are in the wide mode as opposed to narrow ("N")? Is it easy to change this and will I need new gaskets? The pool is less than 6 months old. Thanks for the help.

Do you have the manual? What does it say? I am also going to put a call into someone that might know.

Kim:kim:

The manual is pretty vague. It just says for lights on the end of the pool, use Narrow setting. For lights on the side of the pool, use Wide setting. But not real clear about how to position to accomplish each setting.

Disregard! I double checked the manual and found my answer. It's a few pages before talking about wide and narrow angles. See below:

d6041e0c3490dcaf34e15d98bdb881cc.jpg

Okay do this:

google pentair inteilibrite how to make a narrow beam.

You should get a PDF file. There is a page around page 15 or so that talks about W being at 12 or N being at 12. It also shows how to put in a new gasket. I wonder if you can take it apart and put it back to narrow.

Never mind! I see you found it!

We were working on it at the same time!

I don't know about the new gasket for sure BUT my gut says NEW GASKET. Hubby says most gaskets cannot be reused. He is coming from working on cars and such.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.