Pentair IC40 installed in SE Phoenix?

jnojr

Silver Supporter
Dec 18, 2018
Chandler, AZ
I am having the absolute worst luck finding someone to install a SWCG. I'm literally down to Leslie's... everyone else has terrible ratings, I can't ever get ahold of them, they say dumb things, or come out and say they'll send me a quote and then vanish. I refuse to chase someone to take my money... if I have to twist their arm then, what will they be like when it's time to perform?

I'm looking for an authorized dealer who'll actually get me a quote, then do the job, and then stand behind their work. Ant recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Is there a reason you do not want to do the install yourself? Then you can stand behind your own work with a hand full of the $ you saved ;)

Sorry, I do not have any recommendations for up there.

Self install may limit the warranty coverage. For the full warranty I beliefe it needs to be installed by a "professional" - and I don't believe that "professional" needs to be an authorized dealer - so a pool guy that also does repairs may be able to install and have the warranty in full affect.

Check your PM....

Is there a reason you do not want to do the install yourself? Then you can stand behind your own work with a hand full of the $ you saved

I am neither a plumber nor an electrician, and am certainly not a pool expert. The idea that anyone can just do anything and "save money" is a myth. I firmly believe in paying experts for their time to do something right... that's how you save money.

West Mesa, basically Tempe, here. My father and law and I installed a SWG on my pool last weekend. Dead simple, only took us a few hours and most of that was the wiring, not the PVC work.

If you really want a pool company to do it, give R&R Everclear a call. Before moving here, my in laws were renting out their house here and used R&R for the pool maintenance. They fixed some minor pool plumbing issues over the course of those 2 years and always found their service and prices reasonable.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.