Pentair IC40 installed in SE Phoenix?

jnojr

Silver Supporter
Dec 18, 2018
Chandler, AZ
I am having the absolute worst luck finding someone to install a SWCG. I'm literally down to Leslie's... everyone else has terrible ratings, I can't ever get ahold of them, they say dumb things, or come out and say they'll send me a quote and then vanish. I refuse to chase someone to take my money... if I have to twist their arm then, what will they be like when it's time to perform?

I'm looking for an authorized dealer who'll actually get me a quote, then do the job, and then stand behind their work. Ant recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

jblizzle

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 19, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Is there a reason you do not want to do the install yourself? Then you can stand behind your own work with a hand full of the $ you saved ;)

Sorry, I do not have any recommendations for up there.

proavia

LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Feb 6, 2015
Chandler AZ
Self install may limit the warranty coverage. For the full warranty I beliefe it needs to be installed by a "professional" - and I don't believe that "professional" needs to be an authorized dealer - so a pool guy that also does repairs may be able to install and have the warranty in full affect.

Check your PM....

jnojr

Silver Supporter
Dec 18, 2018
Chandler, AZ
Is there a reason you do not want to do the install yourself? Then you can stand behind your own work with a hand full of the $ you saved
I am neither a plumber nor an electrician, and am certainly not a pool expert. The idea that anyone can just do anything and "save money" is a myth. I firmly believe in paying experts for their time to do something right... that's how you save money.

TheMerk

Jul 7, 2017
Mesa, AZ
West Mesa, basically Tempe, here. My father and law and I installed a SWG on my pool last weekend. Dead simple, only took us a few hours and most of that was the wiring, not the PVC work.

If you really want a pool company to do it, give R&R Everclear a call. Before moving here, my in laws were renting out their house here and used R&R for the pool maintenance. They fixed some minor pool plumbing issues over the course of those 2 years and always found their service and prices reasonable.