Manor
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
When the IC40 stops generation due to cold water are there any indicators in ScreenLogic? I don't see any area in the Chlorinator section that would give notice, so wondering if it will send an alert or in the "Delay's & Alerts" section? I know there is a cold water LED but that's not real helpful unless I am home.

Not a biggie, but wondering if I will know if that happens if while I am traveling so as I can keep an extra eye on things and possibly have the bride put some LC in if I am gone for more than a day or two. (I've got enough pad to last a couple of days this time of year).

MLC,

ScreenLogic will show "Cold water shutoff" under Delays/Alerts..

Can't remember exactly what it display but it is pretty obvious.

Keep in mind that it can often shut off in the morning, and then turn back on later in the day as the water warms up.

Once that starts, I just turn the cell off altogether.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thanks, Jim, I think I will just it off in the next couple of weeks unless it warms a bit but I do travel next week and wanted to know what I might expect. I'm still at 69, but I've pulled the solar blanket and turned the heat pump off at this point so it will drop quickly now.

More curiousity than anything.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.