Pentair Heater not responding to remotes

Klorenzini

Mar 25, 2019
Texas
I have a Pentair intellitouch indoor control panel and a wireless remote. Both will turn on/off my heater but the heater will not respond to temperature settings. The only way to get the heater to recognize a temperature change is to adjust it from the control panel on the heater itself. FYI: this started occurring after we replaced the controllers I9+3 circuit board last month. I have check all the connections.

When connected to automation, the heater's control panel should be set to its maximum temperature and left there. The automation will turn the heater on and off as required. The heater's own temperature control is not used with automation.

When connected to automation, the heater's control panel should be set to its maximum temperature and left there. The automation will turn the heater on and off as required. The heater's own temperature control is not used with automation.
Thanks for your reply. However, the heater is set for max heat but it ignores the control panels set temperature. Heater set at 100 control panel set at 96-heaters runs until 100.

You have an IntelliTouch or IntelliCenter controller?

Does the Intelli display the correct water temperature?

Does the Intelli water temperature display agree with the heater water temperature display?

What model heater do you have?

You have an IntelliTouch or IntelliCenter controller?

Does the Intelli display the correct water temperature?

Does the Intelli water temperature display agree with the heater water temperature display?

What model heater do you have?
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I was out of town for a few weeks. I reset the system. Turned the heater up to max and everything works now.
Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.