Pentair Globrite LED Lights?

rob0075

Jul 11, 2020
Maryland
Currently in the process of a 16x32 vinyl rectangle pool build, 3'6-6' depth. The pool builder we chose is very experienced and seems honest. He says instead of the intellibrite led placed along the 16ft side on the deep end, they are now using, with good results, a single globrite along the long side (32ft) placed in the center. I asked to add an additional globrite, which he is of course willing however seems rather insistent that its unnecessary. Any opions on this? thanks

Currently in the process of a 16x32 vinyl rectangle pool build, 3'6-6' depth. The pool builder we chose is very experienced and seems honest. He says instead of the intellibrite led placed along the 16ft side on the deep end, they are now using, with good results, a single globrite along the long side (32ft) placed in the center. I asked to add an additional globrite, which he is of course willing however seems rather insistent that its unnecessary. Any opions on this? thanks
The general sentiment here is against the Globrites in favor of micro brites (or something else)--we have chosen the globrites for just the reasons you stated . .. we are going with two in the main, one in the baja --I would rather have the extra light than not enough!--however, we have not finished our build yet, so I cant give you first hand experience.

Here's a shot of my pool with the Globrites (please ignore the missing light on the baja shelf, lol). That should give you an idea of the lighting capabilities.... Makes sure they are pointing AWAY from your house...they are really bright.

Attachments

• IMG_20200601_221008.jpg
    IMG_20200601_221008.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: S S
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.