Pentair>EasyTouch 8 Screen Logic Egg timer

Judyaf

Jun 13, 2015
Sarasota Florida
I have Pentair>EasyTouch 8, Controlled with iPhone6/iOS12.5.4. I have set Schedules>Egg timer>Chemical Feeder to run time of 5 minutes. When I turn on Chemical Feeder in Features (Main Menu>Features>Chemical Feeder>on\off) it runs for 4 minutes (80% of set time)

I have run this setting 4 times with the same results, and will test with a 10 minute set time (expect 8 minute actual run time). Any idea what is causing this or how to correct? Or do I just increase desired time by 25%

FYI I used to run Screen Logic from my Mac desktop, but it has been upgraded to OS 11 Big Sur which only runs 64 bit software so the 32 bit Screen Logic and SLConfig can't be used. Aaargh!!

Judy,

I do not know the direct answer to your question, but I tried to run the egg-timer using ScreenLogic for one minute and it only runs for about 50 sec.. so about 80%.

Looks to me like you will have to adjust the egg-timer to either 6 to get 4.8 minutes of actual run time or 7 to get 5.6 minutes of actual run time. It only shows 1 minute increments.

As far as I know there is no way to adjust it.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.