Pentair Easy Touch Control System Issue After Power Outage

Bryman125

Jun 24, 2021
Morgan Hill, CA
After a power outage in my area my Pentair Easy Touch Control System has not worked properly. I am unable to access it through the Pentair ScreenLogic App and the filter pump was just running continuously. I turned the power off to the main breaker and then turned it back on. The pump is now on, but when I look at the screen there is nothing visible on the menu screen and several of the lights are on indicating pool features are on even though they are not. I have included a picture. I wanted to post here to see if it may be an easy fix before I call someone to fix it. Thank you!Pool Pic.jpg

Looks like you have lost one of the DC power supply voltages... Some things to try but with only 25% chance that they will work..

1. Push the reset button on the main panel.. This is just like reboot your PC.. It will not delete anything.
2. Drop the display panel and disconnect everything but the power supply cable. Make sure you document everything you take off so you know how to put it back.

If it is still bad with all the inputs disconnected, then you can test for the three AC inputs from the system transformer. 12, 18, and 24 VAC.

My gut says the main board is bad, but let's see what Tom has to say... Calling @ogdento

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.