Pearland, Texas
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Hello,
This is the first time I run into this problem.
I can't turn off my Intelliflo either from the panel or using Screenlogic.
The pump is not scheduled to run.
When I press the Easy Touch Filter Pump button with a small red light, it wont do anything and the pump keeps running.
When I go to Screenlogic on my laptop and press the Pool green button, it pulses but it does not turn off the pump.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Puertex

Sounds like the filter pump relay contacts may have welded shut.

You have a multimeter and know how to check continuity?

P,

The IntelliFlo does not use the pump/filter relay, so I am not sure why it would cause the pump to run.

The first thing to do is go look at the pump's display and see if it shows "Display not active"

If it does, then put the system into the Service mode and see if the pump stops and the pump screen shows an RPM screen.

Let us know what you find...

Thanks,

Jim R.

P,

The IntelliFlo does not use the pump/filter relay, so I am not sure why it would cause the pump to run.

The first thing to do is go look at the pump's display and see if it shows "Display not active"

If it does, then put the system into the Service mode and see if the pump stops and the pump screen shows an RPM screen.

Let us know what you find...

Thanks,

Jim R.
Hello,
I discovered it was a System Delay.
I reset delays and the pump turned off.
Old threads here indicate there are two 10 minutes delays, one for Cooldown and one for Valves.
The weird thing is that I woke up this morning to discover the pump was running when not scheduled. Certainly it appeared to run all night.
I had noticed the DEL indication to the left of the screen before but did not know what it was.
It seems that the delay was stuck overnight? I had not been aware of this delay until now.
Thanks,
Puertex

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.