Pentair easy touch 8 schedule locked

kdog22

Sep 17, 2022
Las vegas
Si we moved in and I have watched several YouTube videos on how to make the pentair system work. I was able to change the automated schedule to a different time but only by adding a second one. However, I want only one schedule to just run all week. I even learned how to delete schedules during my you tube ventures. Then this AM the power went out. When I got home from our truck across the state for the babies cross-country., the power was back on. The date and time correct and the pool pump still running. So I went out to change the time. I can't seem to save the schedule I want, 8P-8A, it sustainable reverts back to this preset 8A-5. I tried deleting all and adding new. Rear soon as I hit menu to save it pump kicks back on and I have to go back in, only to find it reverted back to the 8-5. Why?!

Show us a pic of the EasyTouch with the door open. I want to make sure that you have what you think you have.

Does your system have a Pentair Remote or do you have ScreenLogic so that you can use your phone? Or are you only able to use the little 3" Display on the main panel?

Our answers could be different depending on what you have.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.